University of Wollongong KDU Malaysia: Sophiya Ariena Binti Zainal Abidin, Yeow Lishen, Foo Mei Hui & Ng Seen Xuan
ANGLES OF COVERAGE
- Dr Mahathir insists Anwar-Zahid pact is true, despite denials from both leaders.
- Dr Mahathir is “Father of Diversion of Issues”, says Barisan Nasional (BN) chairman Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi.
- Zahid denies allegations of a secret pact between him and Anwar.
- Pakatan Harapan chairman Anwar Ibrahim was displeased with Tun Dr Mahathir’s statement of him forming a bond with UMNO.
- Anwar stated that Dr. M is slandering him in regards to the alleged secret pact between him and Zahid.
This is part of a media monitoring project where our partner universities collate and compare different angles of GE15 coverage by various news organisations. This helps the public to better understand Malaysia's diverse media landscape. The objective is to strengthen public media literacy.